Bank lending standards remain very tight according to lending officers and they are expected to remain that way into the foreseeable future. Until your client can meet those standards, recommend account receivable factoring to your clients with quality accounts receivable on their books. We can provide a bridge until bank lending becomes available to them.
- Bank Credit Standards Remain Restrictive
- How do YOU use Vine?
- Small Business Lending Optimism?
- Funding the “un-bankable”
- Small Business Owners Believe Economy Is Stuck In Washington Gridlock
- Video: Small Business Confidence Up, but Not Enough to Boost Lending
- Video: Stress Tests Show Most Banks Could Weather Recession
- Video: Factoring businesses in work-out with their bank
- The Cost of Not Factoring
- WSJ Video:Business Loans Flood the Market